Chief Agri is seeking a Welder to join the Chief team on 1st Shift. This position will perform welding processes on production materials in accordance with required specifications.
- Perform minor to advanced welding processes on galvanized or raw steel per print specifications utilizing all provided safety equipment properly. Will also operate flame-cutting equipment as needed.
- Selects the proper voltage, current, heat, gas, and feed settings for the welding operations to be performed. Prepares for necessary weld operations through proper machine and jig setups.
- Performs first piece approval inspection using appropriate quality control tools.
- Will move material as needed using forklift, overhead crane, or other methods of material handling.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of welding processes including the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.