Chief Ethanol Fuels is seeking a Commodities Director to join the Chief team. This position will work closely with the General Manager to develop, communicate, and implement short and long-term strategic goals that will maximize efficiencies and profitability of the Ethanol division. Be responsible for ethanol sales and execution at both Chief plants, market co-product production, and oversee corn purchasing and feed sales.
- Develop a risk management policy.
- Market ethanol production and co-product production
- Develop and implement marketing, purchasing, and logistical strategies
- Work closely with the General Manager to develop, communicate, and implement polices and procedures to maximize efficiencies and profitability.
- Analyze current and future market conditions and communicate market trend opinions.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers, customers, and industry contacts.
- Supervise the commodities team.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of experience in the Ethanol Industry
- Extensive knowledge of industry concepts, principles, and practices
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Ethanol is committed to producing quality renewable fuel, and produces approximately 140 million gallons of ethanol annually. Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. was Nebraska’s first dry-mill ethanol plant and remains committed to producing renewable fuel and high quality feed today. The plant is a continuous flow Vogelbusch process.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.