Chief Construction is currently seeking a Machinery Mechanic to join the Chief team. This position keeps the machinery at Chief Construction operating effectively by making repairs and performing preventative maintenance on a variety of mechanical equipment.
- Makes repairs and performs preventative maintenance on mechanical equipment such as motors, production machines, engines, and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Maintains accurate electronic service records on all equipment.
- Maintains accurate electronic records for checking out equipment to employees and inspects equipment when it is returned. Repair any damaged parts as needed.
- Requisitions needed parts and supplies from supervisor when necessary to carry out repairs.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Follows proper procedures for lockout and wears required protective equipment.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment
- 3-5 years of experience
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs
- Technical education preferred
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Construction has been your premier construction company in the Midwest since 1954. As design/build, general contracting, and construction management specialists, we focus on the entire process from concept through completion. Our success in the commercial, industrial, manufacturing, and institutional buildings segments can be attributed to our years of experience and to the use of the latest technological advances in planning, design, engineering, specifications, and construction.