District Manager - Iowa Territory
Chief Buildings is currently seeking a District Manager to serve the Iowa territory. The District Manager is responsible for establishing, attaining, or exceeding goals in sales, profit, and market share. The DM will build Chief’s brand as a reputable metal building company in alignment with Chief’s mission statement.
- Prospect, engage with, qualify, and recruit new customers within assigned territory.
- Provide attentive value-added service to existing customers to encourage and maintain brand loyalty.
- Serve as a Chief ambassador, networking with design professionals, trade associations, vendors, and erectors to uncover new leads.
- Establish territory sales forecasts and market share goals and develop a plan to meet or exceed objectives.
- Set product pricing at levels that enhance Chief’s profitability and best utilize engineering, drafting, and plant resources.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics in the metal building industry
- Strong sales aptitude with proven experience in selling technical products
- Proven history of relationship building
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of construction solutions for customers located throughout the United State since 1966. Specific applications include manufacturing, commercial, community and agricultural buildings. Each structure is designed to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**