Chief Buildings is currently seeking a Packager to join the Chief team. This position is in a fast pace setting requiring heavy lifting and stacking of the product. Performs quality inspections of the finish product and touch up with paint as needed. Requires generating appropriate packers through bundling program for banded material.
- Perform quality inspections of the finish product and touch up with paint as needed
- Generate appropriate packers through computer program for banded material
- Maintain compliance to all quality control procedures and adhere to the standard operations
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires heavy lifting and stacking of finished product
- Requires knowledge of material movement practices with overhead cranes, basic computer skills
- Must be capable of reading tape measure
- Work efficiently in a team environment with minimum supervision
- 2nd Shift – 4:30pm – 3:00am
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of construction solutions for customers located throughout the United State since 1966. Specific applications include manufacturing, commercial, community and agricultural buildings. Each structure is designed to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.