Chief Fabrication is seeking a Machinist to join the Chief team.
- Read set-up sheets to perform equipment set-up procedures
- Make necessary program modifications, perform tolerance adjustments, and operate one or more horizontal or vertical machining centers
- Operate drilling and milling machines
- Use tooling list to select tooling, install, and adjust carbide or high-speed steel tooling for required operation
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge in the operations and set-up of manual and complex CNC equipment and associated tooling and fabrication processes generally gained in technical training and/or 1-3 years' related experience
- Must interpret shop prints and use precision measuring tools
- 2nd Shift – 3:30 P.M. – 12:00 A.M.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Fabrication is one of the largest operations of its kind between Chicago and Denver, offering such steel fabrication services as stamping, welding, CNC punching, and CNC forming to manufacturers throughout the Midwest. It also offers one of the most state-of-the-art powder coating facilities in the United States.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**