Chief Ethanol Fuels is seeking a Production Operator to join the Chief Team. This position will operate, control, and trouble-shoot process areas of the ethanol production facility while maintaining quality and efficiency goals.
- Learn and operate production equipment and processes
- Follow procedures for plant start-up, shutdown, cleaning, and routine operations
- Sample and analyze process streams as required during shift
- Keep accurate and timely logs
- Respond to collected data and make adjustments to optimize plant operations
- Keep plant facility clean and well maintained
- Perform quality control tests on product streams as needed
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a safe work environment
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Candidates must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- High School education or equivalent
- Willing to consider on the job training for less experienced candidates
- All Production Operators must be willing and able to work rotating shifts
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Ethanol is committed to producing quality renewable fuel, and produces approximately 140 million gallons of ethanol annually. Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. was Nebraska’s first dry-mill ethanol plant and remains committed to producing renewable fuel and high quality feed today. The plant is a continuous flow Vogelbusch process.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.