Sr. Operations Research Analyst - Federal Fee Management
Chevo is hiring an experienced Federal Fee Management Operations, Senior Research Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Government Fee Management Engagements. Location is in Washington, DC and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications planning, and management-related issues.
Formulate and apply mathematical modelling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or a related field
- Minimum of (10) years' experience in business process development, re- engineering, management, and five (5) years of working with a fee funded organization.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of pragmatic data
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Understanding of risk management and risk management tools
- Ability to develop point papers, briefing materials and to make oral presentation of these materials to all levels of management
- Ability to educate and inform senior management on various alternatives
- Ability to review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SmarTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.