Chevo is hiring an experienced CPIC Analyst for a funded and awarded contract. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a Federal Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) program and IT Governance. This position is located on-site with the client in Washington, DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform duties associated with the Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) process in satisfying the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) preparation, submission and execution of the budget (OMB-A-11) requirements for Information Technology, e-Government, and capital assets management.
- Assess, develop, and recommend strategies to improve investment management processes to keep in line with Federal CPIC mandates.
- Provide various CPIC consulting support activities to a Federal client ranging from advising on best approaches to CPIC process implementation across the IT portfolio to monthly and annual business case submission reviews and recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate and review of annual and monthly OMB Business Case submissions
- Coordinate entry of new Programs into CPIC process
- Coordinate with various Governance organizations
- Manage schedule for CPIC submissions
- Obtain IT Tower and Cost Pool data and integrate with Budget and CPIC processes
- Respond to FITARA data calls and manage FITARA Implementation Plan
- Prepare responses to new and ongoing OIG/GAO audits
- Perform CPIC training to small groups or 1:1 coaching, as needed
- Create briefs/presentations, statistical reports, charts and justification statements to respond to congressional, departmental or other inquiries.
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in a technical management or business management related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of management consulting experience, preferably in Federal budget and CPIC
- Ability to pass client clearance requirements
- Knowledge of federal budget processes and authorizations
- Experience in working at Agency/Bureau level to implement CPIC/Budget
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to clients
- Ability to interpret policies and standards and translate to audience-appropriate communications (web, briefing slides, etc.).
- Ability to conduct research and analyses to resolve problems and offer corrective action
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.