Junior SharePoint and Web Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:Prepare monthly meeting agendas
- Manage internal and external tasking’s
- Conduct business process analysis to identify opportunities for automation
- Conduct and manage stakeholder interviews
- Manage the current SharePoint environment and develop similar tools for specified programs
- Develop SharePoint lists to collect data using out-of-the-box functionality
- Develop SharePoint document repositories to collect and store documents
- Develop SharePoint workflows to route information for review and approval
- Develop SharePoint to visualize data
- Organize and coordinate training events
- Train users and provide demonstrations on all tools and processes created
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for tools and models as needed
- Associate degree with 8 years’ experience
- Bachelor's degree (Advanced degrees and professional certifications preferred) in Business, Finance, Information Systems, or a related field OR
- Minimum of Three (3) years' experience
· Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.