Project Manager - PPBE
Chevo is hiring a Project Manager to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a Federal Government Budget program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall planning, organization, and performance of the contract
- Ensures that all tasks issued are performed within cost and schedule
- Ensures all problems are resolved
- Require all reports are generated and submitted on time
- Receives all formal task assignments, supports functional managers in identifying task managers
- Minimum of 7 Years of Experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience managing a Programming, Planning, Budgeting and Execution Project and/or a Capital Planning and Investment Control engagement
- Previous experience working in the Department of Homeland Security
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.