Chevo is currently hiring a CPIC Analyst with some Budget skills to support an awarded and funded project. This position will provide the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business and to become a trusted advisor. The ideal candidate will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to budget, capital planning, program governance, and system development life cycle management activities. Location, Washington, DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with investment owners on compliance with agency standards
- Assists investment owners in the development of Major IT Business Cases.
- Assists in entering investment information into the portfolio management tool (e.g., eCPIC, Invest, etc.)
- Establishes, monitors, measures, assesses or evaluates performance metrics for the program
- Creates status reporting, both internally and to the client; creating reports for executive reporting; and providing support for OMB, agency, and bureau data calls
- Assists with PortfolioStat reporting
- Develops program communications with stakeholders
- Takes on other tasks to ensure timely and quality submission of deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience*
- Three (3+) years Budget and/or management consulting experience with a knowledge of CPIC and IT Governance
- Ability to pass client security clearance requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to clients
- Excellent client handling skills
- Strong analytical skills – assertive and inquisitive manner that allows the individual to take even indirectly related and orally communicated information and transform it into actionable information
- Experience developing Business Cases and Cost Benefit Analysis for Federal Programs
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.