Chevo is hiring an experienced Project Manager to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Research and Development Engagements. This position is located in the Washington, DC area and metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a single point of contact for the CO and the COR.
- Responsible for ensuring conformity to contractual obligations, establishing and maintaining master plans and schedules.
- Perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations
- Prior Experience with the Following:
- Refine, maintain, and update initiative Management Plans (IMPs), which defines the scope of the initiative, milestones, required resources, metrics, and engagement strategies.
- Develop an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) combining all risk initiatives.
- Develop and monitor IMP and IMS against performance metrics.
- Supporting communication with project stakeholders to report on project progress, receive and document feedback, and implement corrective actions if necessary.
- Coordinate various task forces, working groups, coordination councils, etc.Coordinate and lead in the development of pre-planned reports and studies.
- Develop briefing materials and recommendations for decision makers.
- Participate in internal risk and data analysis discussions as required by NRMC management.
- BA/BS in a relevant field
- 8+ years of experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP Certification)
- Previous experience with Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Risk Initiatives
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMARTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.