Federal Financial Data Analyst
Chevo is hiring an experienced Federal Financial Data Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Financial Management Engagements. Location in the Washington, DC metro area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather data and conduct financial analysis to identify opportunities for process improvements or cost savings
- Automate tools to create spend plans and produce financial monthly reports that integrate data from multiple financial systems using Microsoft Office Suite or other applicable software tools
- Gather data and conduct compensation and tour management analysis to identify opportunities for process improvements or cost savings
- Automate tools and reports that integrate data from other systems using Microsoft Office Suite or other applicable software tools
- Develop financial models for cost estimates and what if analysis to support resource requirement decisions
- Train users and provide demonstrations on all tools and processes created at HQ and support user adoption in the field (to include all Microsoft Office Suite or software tool applications)
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for tools and models as needed
- Associate degree with 8 years’ experience
- Bachelor's degree in business management or a related field OR
- Minimum (3) Three years' experience
- Experience with Excel VBA and SharePoint development
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Ability to review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.