Sr. Management Analyst - Federal Fee Management
Chevo is hiring an experienced Federal Fee Management, Senior Management Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Government Fee Management engagements. Location is in Washington, DC and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications planning, and management-related issues.
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of pragmatic data
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Understanding of risk management and risk management tools
- Ability to develop point papers, briefing materials, and to make oral presentation of these materials to all levels of management
- Ability to educate and inform senior management on various alternatives.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SmarTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.