Jr. Management Analyst - Federal Fee Management
Chevo is hiring an experienced Federal Fee Management Junior Management Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Government Fee Management engagements. Location is in Washington, DC and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with establishing and maintaining a process to manage the project, including managing tasks and resources, tracking and reporting project progress, and any other project-related activities.
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in use of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and macros
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Experience in dashboard and report development
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SmarTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.