Sr. Business Analyst/Strategic Planner
Chevo is currently hiring a Sr. Business Analyst/Strategic Planner to support one of our growing engagements. This position will provide the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business and to become a trusted adviser. The ideal candidate will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to budget, capital planning, program governance, and system development life cycle management activities. Location, Washington, DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in bureau level Long Term Strategic Planning efforts
- Supports Cloud, Shared Services, and Data Management Strategy and Planning
- Provides Enterprise Architecture advice and support to clients
- Provides assistance with CPIC and Governance tasks
- Apply common best practices to assess and document business and system requirements, create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting business or technical solutions
- Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components, and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed
- Assists in responding to data calls regarding the IT Portfolio
- Develops program communications with stakeholders
- Takes on other tasks to ensure timely and quality submission of deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Six years' management consulting experience
- Ability to pass client security clearance requirements
- PMI-Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile Certified Professional (ACP) certification
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to clients
- Excellent client handling skills
- Strong analytical skills – assertive and inquisitive manner that allows the individual to take even indirectly related and orally communicated information and transform it into actionable information
- Knowledge of federal budget process
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America according to the 2011 Inc. 500|5000 list? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.