Performance Management and Reporting Consultant
Chevo is hiring an experienced Performance Management and Reporting Consultant to join our expanding firm. This position will provide the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will understand how to formulate research, collect data from outside stakeholders, and demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Data Analytics as it relates to performance measurement. Currently, all consultants are working remotely until further notice. At the appropriate time, this position will be located on-site with the client in Arlington, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead in supporting the client in supporting the development of a performance management plan to measure performance, outputs, and outcomes.
- Develop and update performance management plan and support plan implementation.
- Assist client program staff with development of concrete and demonstrable metrics and measures of program outputs and outcomes.
- Collect data from outside stakeholders and internal sources and develop a monthly performance management dashboard for identified output and outcome measures of program activities and deliverables.
- Document processes and workflows for program measurement activities supporting implementation of the performance management plan.
- Work as part of a team to document dashboarding and reporting requirements, identifying areas for improvement.
- Ability to interface with senior business decision-makers in a professional manner to understand their requirements and analyze these requirements in order to plan, execute, and manage the delivery of Business Intelligence/Tableau capabilities.
- Develop program communications to stakeholders and support executive level briefings.
- Check for adherence to specified criteria or standards regarding data integrity.
- 5+ years of previous experience developing program performance measurements
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Reporting background
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong consulting, business analysis, and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of stakeholder groups to solicit requirements
- Previous experience developing Tableau Dashboards and reports for Federal governance and financial reporting solutions
- 2+ years of experience using Tableau and other BI tools
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Chevo ranks on the 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50 list and is a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.