Chevo is hiring an experienced Program Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Research and Development Engagements. This position is located in the Washington, DC area and metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and coordinate the program analyst functions of a firm or organization.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Conduct program and/or organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Prior Experience with the Following:
- Refine, maintain, and update initiative Management Plans (IMPs), which defines the scope of the initiative, milestones, required resources, metrics, and engagement strategies.
- Develop an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) combining all risk initiatives.
- Develop and monitor IMP and IMS against performance metrics.
- Supporting communication with project stakeholders to report on project progress, receive and document feedback, and implement corrective actions if necessary.
- Establish the methodology and operational process for requirements gathering and validation process for potential projects.
- Assist in monitoring the overall project status, budgets, funding structure, and deliverables.
- Coordinate and facilitate program manager reviews.
- BA/BS in a relevant field
- 8 to 15 years of experience
- Previous experience with Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Risk Initiatives
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMARTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!