Federal Management Analyst
Chevo is hiring an experienced Management Analyst to join our DHS team. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction. Ideal candidates will have experience supporting fee funded organizations and demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to DHS Fee Setting Engagements. This position offers a hybrid work environment, with the client site located in Washington D.C.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support research, analysis, and development of written products for strategy and policy documents
- Interacts with multiple project team members and client personnel at various organizational levels and incorporates technical information gathered
- Supports the development and production of a variety of documents focused on communicating information to Federal government stakeholders
- Prepares agendas, transcribes meeting notes, tracks necessary information, and creates reports
- Create and coordinate meeting support products of professional quality which shall include products free of spelling, grammatical, and formatting errors
- Analyze, synthesize, and convey information into client deliverables intended for use by non-technical audiences
- Assists with Stakeholder Engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience writing and editing technical documents
- Excellent writing skills
- Three (3) years of working with a fee funded organization
- Proficiency in financial analysis, activity-based costing (ABC), Cost Perform software, and fee management processes.
- Understanding of risk management and risk management tools
- Ability to develop point papers, briefing materials, and to make oral presentation of these materials to all levels of management.
- Experience with Stakeholder Engagement, Meeting Logistics, and Preparation Works well in a team environment
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision where appropriate and understand when to escalate issues to management
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Active DHS EOD clearance
- Possesses excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- Interacts with various levels of the project team and client
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, observes all 11 federal government holidays, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Chevo, a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), has made Consulting Magazine’s 2023 “Best Firms to Work For” list and is a 2023 Elev8 GovCon honoree. Chevo is a nine-time awardee of the Alliance for Workplace Excellence award; ranked one of the best Small Business Strategy firms by Consulting Magazine; made the Washington Technology Fast 50 list; and has earned multiple Program Management Industry awards.
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.