Junior Financial Analyst- Acquisitions
Chevo is currently hiring an experienced Jr. Financial Analyst - Acquisitions to join our expanding firm. The ideal candidate will support Financial and Acquisition Reporting and have 0 - 3 years financial and acquisition management development support, planning, execution, and assessment of financial and acquisition reporting. The Jr. Financial Analyst will assist a team in identifying risks associated with a large IT and business enterprise change initiative. Qualified candidates will come with some experience identifying the financial and acquisition reporting instruments, monitoring, reporting and analysis necessary to help assess the Initiative’s financial and acquisition health. This position is located both off-site and on-site with our client in the Metro DC area and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using best practices and/or benchmarking data, develop a project plan that proposes an approach, schedule, process and techniques for updating and augmenting existing financial acquisition reports approach, analysis and processes
- Proactively identify and pursue concepts and capabilities to enhance the initiative’s financial and acquisition reports approach, process and execution
- Work with key stakeholders to update the process and techniques to enhance (as needed) the existing financial and acquisition reports approach
- Develop and document approaches, techniques and processes to update the Financial and Acquisition Reports process and file in identified SharePoint location
- Analyze and provide insights related to the financial and acquisition data presented in the reports and identify risks/issues to highlight for executive reports
- Produce with the latest information to update monthly, quarterly and annual financial and acquisition reports with associated analysis
- Proactively identify, document and mitigation project risks in the agency risk registers
- As appropriate develop plans for and conduct knowledge transfer
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business management related discipline is desired
- Up to three (3) years’ experience in financial and acquisition management development, planning and execution
- Experience in providing Management Consulting and Program support services to federal clients.
- Experience developing Executive Briefings and Reports
- Experience with project management tools and templates
- Ability to pass client clearance requirements.
- Prior IRS experience is a plus with knowledge of their Enterprise Lifecycle (ELC) methodology
- Understanding of multiple disciplines including SDLC, program/release/project release planning, risk management, and stakeholder communication
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished and professional image to clients
- Excellent client handling skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America according to the 2011 Inc. 500|5000 list? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.