Project Management Consultant
Chevo is hiring an experienced Project Management Consultant to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal IT operations and special projects. This position is located in the Washington, DC area and metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide critical project management support that will enable the client to achieve overall mission of providing efficient, effective, governance of its records organizational, management, and cybersecurity functions.
- Focus on high level program and project management support and oversight
- Provide support in a broad range of service areas in order to meet long term program goals and deliverables.
- BA/BS in a relevant field
- 3 years of experience
- Possess at least one of the following certifications :
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Certification
- PMP certification
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundation certification)
- Demonstrated experience working with IT infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of requirements analysis and management.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, execution and management of IT customer relationship management initiatives, as well as experience in customer outreach and communications activities for large Federal government and private organizations utilizing industry best practices for relationship management.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, execution and management of IT organizational change initiatives, as well as experience in strategic planning and benchmarking activities for large Federal government and private organizations utilizing industry best practices for organizational change management.
- Demonstrated experience and capabilities in report writing and oral presentations for executive level management.
- Proven experience in the development of performance measurement programs, metrics and the implementation and management of these metrics related to customer relationship management in a large Federal environment with diverse entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office automation products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Office 365.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMARTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.