Chevo is hiring an experienced Acquisitions Consultant to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better, and become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Government Contract Management, including pre-award and post-award acquisition and contract management support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops procurement strategies and Acquisition Plans for federal government acquisitions
- Creates and updates acquisition documentation (e.g., SOW, SOO, PWS, Acquisition Plan, Justifications, Modifications)
- Creates and maintains a reporting mechanism for status of contracts
- Prepares Procurement Requests and documentation
- Experience utilizing government contract writing and financial management systems.
- Experience in procurement planning/forecasting and obligation plan monitoring
- Ability to research and analyze contract and financial data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to update a SharePoint site with program documentation.
- BA/BS in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ Federal acquisitions experience
- Previous DHS experience
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.