Project Manager - Federal Fee Management
Chevo is hiring an experienced Federal Fee Management, Project Manager to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Government Fee Management engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have the capability to manage projects of high complexity and to direct the completion of projects within estimated time-frames and resource constraints.
- Coordinate all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in managing projects, with a focus on business process and re-engineering projects.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Proficiency in financial analysis, activity-based costing, CostPerform software and fee management processes.
- Experience in liaising with other fee-funded federal agencies and fee rule writing
- Previous DHS experience is a plus
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SmarTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.