Senior Financial Analyst
Chevo is hiring an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a Federal Government Budget and Financial Management program. This position is located in Denver, CO.
Duties and Responsibilities:Provide financial project planning, design, implementation, and management support for client's Information Technology Cost Model, Pricing Calculator Workbook, and Service Catalog projects. This position will support internal operations as well as shared-service activities provided to client's external Information Technology (IT) services customers.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Certification in Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma
- Demonstrated experience working with IT infrastructure and data center hosting and management.
- Proven experience in the development of performance measurement programs, metrics and the implementation and management of these metrics related to customer relationship management in a large Federal environment with diverse entities
- Knowledge of requirements analysis and management.
- Demonstrated experience and capabilities in high level report writing and oral presentations for executive level management.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office automation products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Office 365.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, observe 10 federal government holidays, 401K plan with matching, tuition assistance and more!
Chevo ranks on the 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50 list and is a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,