Program Manager - Federal Fee Management
Chevo is hiring an experienced Federal Fee Management, Program Manager to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Government Fee Management Engagements. Location is in Washington, DC and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a single point of contact for the CO and the and the COR.
- Responsible for ensuring conformity to contractual obligations, establishing and maintaining master plans and schedules.
- Perform daily management of overall contract support operations.
- Read and interpret government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations to all activities described in the SOW.
- BA/BS in a relevant field
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in performing program management support services in Federal Fee Management or Managerial Cost engagements.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior Federal personnel
- Proven experience within fee-funded organizations
- PMP certification required
- Previous DHS experience is a plus
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SmarTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.