IT Data Analyst
Chevo is hiring an experienced IT Data Analyst to join our expanding firm to support a proposed opportunity. This position will provide the opportunity for significant client interaction, by working within an IT infrastructure organization. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to IT infrastructure support. This position is located in Washington, DC and metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in a set of IT data analysis around the following areas: cloud suitability and readiness, Data Centers, and optimize shared services
- Perform gap analysis and plan for resolution and identify common use cases to support prioritization
- Capture enterprise-level IT requirements, participate in planning for and provide support to migration efforts.
- Provide tactical support including schedule development and contribute to budget and resource analysis
- Develop program communications to stakeholders and supports executive level briefings
- Check for adherence to specified criteria or standards regarding data integrity
- 3+ years of experience
- BA/BS equivalent
- Strong Data Analytics and Reporting background
- Knowledge of OMB policies related to Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI and Cloud First)
- Previous experience with Cloud and Data Center data analysis is highly desirable
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law