Project Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Chevo is hiring an experienced Project Manager to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to some of the Federal Government's IT-related strategic initiatives. This position is located in Washington, DC and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Strategic Project Management advice and support on Cloud, Hosting, Data Centers, and IT Business Services
- Works with projects to advise on client's EA, strategies, and plans for enterprise consistency and alignment, facilitating time and cost savings
- Works closely with clients to identify the agency mission, goals, performance metrics, business processes, technologies, and data
- Performs evaluations, gap assessments, and consultations
- Works with client stakeholders in responding to government inquiries and requests.
- Assesses cross-program and cross-project architectural strategies and provides problem resolution
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 12 years overall experience
- Previous experience providing project management consulting services for high profile or strategic initiatives for a Federal agency
- Demonstrated experience with Cloud, Hosting, Data Centers, and IT Business Services
- PMI PMP and/or PMI-ACP certification
- Proven experience in providing strategic planning and project management support in the development of IT strategic plans, data management and/or Cloud strategy
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.