Technical Solutions Developer
Chevo is hiring an experienced Technical Solutions PPM Developer to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a Federal Government Enterprise Solution. This position is located in Washington, DC and is metro accessible. Currently, all consultants are working remotely until further notice. At the appropriate time, this position will be located on-site with the client in Washington, DC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a technical solutions architect to perform enterprise solution development and operational support for Oracle’s Portfolio Primavera Tool (OPPM)
- Work with stakeholders to obtain and clarify requirements and work with team to implement requirements for updates to the tool
- Perform analysis on new reporting requirements from OMB and federal agencies, assesses the impacts, and implement changes.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and submission to OMB
- Manage the day-to-day team in the technical execution of the work
- Assess cross-program and cross-project enterprise architectural strategies and provide problem resolution.
- B.S. degree, Computer Science, or other related technical field
- Minimum of 7 years overall experience, including 2 years in CPIC/Portfolio Management
- Experience developing and updating technical documents, memos, policies, and procedures.
- Industry or Agile certifications highly desired
- Experience in budget formulation and execution as it relates to Portfolio Management
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Chevo ranks on the 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50 list and is a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.