Chevo is hiring an experienced Grants Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position enables the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal grants management. The work is currently remote, with the client location in Washington, DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support planning, designing, and executing a quantitative assessment and research of Federal grants management program
- Support team to assess effectiveness of Federal grants management program using empirical methods
- Contribute to client communication, deliverables for grants management assessment
- Review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive, and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence
- Five (5) years of experience in program evaluation
- Bachelor’s (minimum) or master’s degree (preferred) from an accredited college or university
- Experience in grant evaluation, evaluation methodologies, and data analytics
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of pragmatic data
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMARTrip card with employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.