Contracts Specialist - Secret Clearance
Chevo is hiring an experienced Contract Specialist to join our expanding firm. This position enables the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal budget, procurement, and contract management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead team in contract management support services related to Federal cybersecurity
- Lead team to support growing cybersecurity agency to sustain business support operations in areas related to contract management and analysis, finance execution and contract management
- Lead team in contract and Undelivered Orders (UDO) Closeouts, contract analysis, program management reviews, invoicing, and Intra-government Payment and Collection (IPAC)
- Review and manage client communication, deliverables, and project milestones for contract management processes
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science from an accredited College or University
- Experience in Federal contract management support services, preferably in cyber or technology environments
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Ability to review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive, and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMARTrip card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.