Chevo is currently hiring an experienced Tableau-SharePoint Consultant to join our expanding firm. The Tableau-SharePoint Consultant will learn the client’s business better than they know it themselves and become their trusted advisor. The ideal candidate will have detailed experience in Tableau and developing workflow automation solutions in Microsoft SharePoint to automate client’s business processes and data reporting. This position is located on-site with our client in the Metro DC area, is metro accessible, with some telework permissible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strong technical experience in Tableau and SharePoint development
- Experience building SharePoint solutions comprising business process custom workflows, forms, and dashboards
- Experience using Tableau to interface with data sources and develop Dashboards and Reports to turn data into information
- Ability to interface with senior business decision-makers in a professional manner to understand their requirements and analyze these requirements in order to plan, execute, and manage the delivery of solution capabilities
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Business Process Improvement and developing process flows
- Functions as a consultant delivering Program Management consulting services using Program and Project Management Best Practices to improve Program Management Office (PMO) functions
- Develops and updates PMO documentation
- Develops and reviews program and project documentation and client briefings.
- Three (3+) years’ experience developing business intelligence, dashboards, and workflow solutions in Tableau and SharePoint
- Four (4+) years’ experience in the IT/government industry
- Ability to construct Tableau and SharePoint applications from the ground up
- Experience working with clients in an Agile environment to analyze client needs, document requirements, and architect solutions
- Knowledge of features such as Reporting, Dashboarding, Custom Workflows, InfoPath/Forms Services and Excel Services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to pass client clearance requirements.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.