Performance Management Analyst
Chevo is hiring a Performance Management Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to a Federal Government Budget program.This position is located in Rosslyn, VA and is metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide various financial accounting consulting support to a Federal client ion Program, Planning, Budget and Execution engagement
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a bachelor’s degree (or 5+ years experience in lieu of degree)
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses of performance measurement data to effectively manage and articulate the value of programmatic efforts, including trend analysis and statistical processing.
- Develop impact analyses that allow leadership to communicate the value of the organization and internally manage the performance of the organization.
- Provide subject-matter expertise to conduct in-depth evaluation of business processes and strategic drivers.
- Develop comprehensive logic models linking programs and activities with associated outputs and outcomes and apply those models to develop quantitative and qualitative value-based metrics.
- Develop specialized metrics for enabling functions such as public-private partnership sustainment, which cannot be easily translated into direct outcomes or quantifiable cost-benefit indicators.
- Develop and apply organization-specific criteria to down-select performance metrics to a manageable set that supports program implementation, execution, and resource allocation.
- Develop streamlined data collection processes and mechanisms to support internal monitoring and external reporting requirements in support of strategic management, performance measurement, and budget justification efforts.
- Conduct performance measurement verification and validation assessments to improve performance measure data quality and meet the requirements of the Government Performance and Results Act Modernization Act (GPRAMA).
- Prepare performance measure reports and presentation materials for the quarterly GPRAMA review, Readiness Profile, and other required performance measure reports and presentations.
- Design systematic mechanisms to gather stakeholder feedback on specific programmatic efforts and develop the corresponding sampling and analytical processes to support program implementation and improvement.
- Develop capability maturity models to better characterize practices and processes associated with key programmatic efforts and assess their potential to achieve specific outcomes.
- Previous experience working in the Department of Homeland Security
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.