Chevo is hiring an experienced Business Analyst to join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will demonstrate versatility in understanding and performing work related to Federal Research and Development Engagements. This position is located in the Washington, DC area and metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and apply modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other analyst functions.
- May develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
- Prior Experience with the following:
- Refine, maintain, and update initiative Management Plans (IMPs), which defines the scope of the initiative, milestones, required resources, metrics, and engagement strategies.
- Develop an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) combining all risk initiatives.
- Develop and monitor IMP and IMS against performance metrics.
- Supporting communication with project stakeholders to report on project progress, receive and document feedback, and implement corrective actions if necessary.
- Establish the methodology and operations around the requirements gathering and validation process for potential projects.
- Assist in monitoring the overall project status, budgets, funding structure, and deliverables.
- Coordinate and facilitate program manager reviews.
- BA/BS in a relevant field
- 3 to 8 years of experience
- Previous experience with Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Risk Initiatives
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SmarTrip employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2020 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Seal of Approval? Then join Chevo!
Chevo Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.