Senior Associate - Financial Operations
Senior Associate – Financial Operations
Marketing Operations | New Delhi
The Team : Marketing Operations (MO)
The Marketing Operations (MO) team is an operational arm of Chegg Marketing and is critical to its success. The team is involved in acquiring customers through multiple marketing channels like organic search, paid search, email, social, affiliate, and display. Going beyond customer acquisition, MO participates in analyzing students' behavioral trends to enable better business outcomes. The team also monitors and assesses the industry landscape to generate actionable insights.
The Role : Senior Associate – Financial Operations
Monitor performance, delivery and pacing across Business Units. Provide analysis and send performance updates to internal marketing and business teams. Providing Weekly, monthly, yearly reports relevant to paid marketing.
The ideal candidate should be excited to join our team’s mission to aid in the strategic growth of Chegg by building the capability of developing processes that increase capacity by making ongoing marketing activities more efficient, scalable, & predictable.
- PO and invoice processing within the defined SLAs - Accuracy of data - Highlighting exceptions - Timely revert on queries.
- Track, monitor, and report on budget projections from business leads, budget changes, spend reporting, expense accruals and actuals received from accounting. Identifying and explaining any discrepancies or changes.
- Oversee Chegg’s marketing spend data aggregation. This involves code to query the database, and report out in relevant segments.
- Ensuring expenses, the business expects to come in are on track. This involves working with stakeholders to make sure requisitions are submitted, POs are raised, invoices are submitted and processed to the correct cost centres and business units.
- Streamline existing financial reporting processes and architect new efficient workstreams.
- Bachelor’s degree in any domain with 2+ years of experience working with financial data.
- Hands on Experience on Advanced Excel & MySQL
- Experience pulling data and generating advanced Excel reports
- High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Problem solving mentality, always looking for more efficient ways to improve process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated; independent, organized, and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple channels.
Preparing Dashboards, Data Visualization Tools, experience working in financial systems such as Adaptive Insights, Coupa and Netsuite.
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): https://www.thinkful.com/about/#careers
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
❝Join our cause as we revolutionize the way students study online. Be a part of Chegg® to make a difference in students’ lives.❞