Performance Marketing Associate
Performance Marketing Associate
Marketing Operations | New Delhi
The Team : Marketing Operations (MO)
The Marketing Operations (MO) team is an operational arm of Chegg Marketing and is critical to its success. The team is involved in acquiring customers through multiple marketing channels like organic search, paid search, email, social, affiliate, and display. Going beyond customer acquisition, MO participates in analyzing students' behavioral trends to enable better business outcomes. The team also monitors and assesses the industry landscape to generate actionable insights.
The position is in Chegg’s Delhi office. The individual will be responsible for understanding and analyzing requirements and designing of a landing page for Chegg brand and marketing campaigns. Over time, the individual is expected to develop and demonstrate expertise in a marketing domain and working independently with stakeholders.
You are proactive, organized, precise, and care deeply about design aesthetics and user experience. You approach problems with a creative mindset and collaboratively. You are also an excellent communicator. In this role, you will act both as a partner and support to business leaders across functions, business units, and products.
A performance marketing associate supports a range of projects and contributes to Chegg’s marketing success. The Associate is expected to work directly with stakeholders from marketing and other teams such as SEO, Brand partnerships, Affiliates, Product and assist them on campaign requests related to landing page development initiatives. The work involves (but is not limited to):
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
- Design eye-catching landing pages for web and mobile campaigns
- Design imagery for landing pages in association with creative marketing guidelines
- Delivering high volume of landing pages within stipulated deadlines.
- Confer with regional growth managers, product marketing managers, creative marketing and other stakeholders to discuss and determine layout design
- Prepare illustrations or quick sketches of landing pages, discussing them with managers or stakeholders and making necessary changes
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
- Use high-quality brand etiquette and language experience to ensure the right message is delivered through the landing pages
- Write copy for landing pages and screen errors in copy while building the landing page
- Track campaign performance and provide timely updates to campaign managers to enable data-driven decision making
- Validate the landing page flow is providing optimum experience to users
- Work closely with the marketing, engineering, creative marketing, legal, team as well as the product managers to ensure coherent delivery of landing pages
Undergraduate in a Business/design-related discipline (Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing etc.) with 6 months - 1 years of work experience in creative design/landing page design/digital marketing.
- Eye for detail
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Self-starter with a desire for continuous learning
- Ability to communicate confidently with cross team audiences
- Proactive thinking, resourceful in problem solving, and efficient in time management and effective in multitasking
- Strong problem structuring skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and collaboratively, in an atmosphere of multiple projects and cross-country teams.
- Experience of working on Contentful
- Experience with Adobe design products/Canva
- Experience in writing copy for Landing pages
- Reading and writing proficiency in any of the foreign languages: Arabic/Turkish/Korean
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): https://www.thinkful.com/about/#careers
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
❝Join our cause as we revolutionize the way students study online. Be a part of Chegg® to make a difference in students’ lives.❞