CRM Marketing Manager - 3 Months Contract
CRM Marketing Manager - Contractor
As the CRM Marketing Manager - Contractor, you will be responsible for building, executing and measuring programs across various CRM channels to drive acquisition, engagement and customer retention for the Chegg Study subscription business. Reporting into the Senior Manager of CRM Marketing, this person will contribute to overall campaign strategy and help make improvements to increase customer LTV, while delivering on Chegg’s mission to help every student achieve their best, in school and beyond.
- Develop creative briefs for CRM acquisition and retention campaigns across email, push, onsite notifications and in-app notifications
- Provide project management and operational planning and execution, partnering cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing, Product, Analytics, and Legal to execute campaign strategies
- Provide requirements for the Marketing Ops team to deploy complex and automated communication journeys based on defined objectives and rules
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, maintain weekly reports
- Support the development of long-term CRM acquisition and retention strategy
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end CRM Marketing (E.g. email, mobile push, site/app notifications, SMS) in a fast-paced consumer environment
- Ability to ramp up quickly; Experience with contract roles preferred
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Strong planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Experience with ESP/CRM platform preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, and Chegg Internships and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer