Marketing Automation Associate
Marketing Automation Associate
Marketing Operations | New Delhi
The Team : Marketing Operations (MO)
The Marketing Operations (MO) team is an operational arm of Chegg Marketing and is critical to its success. The team is involved in acquiring customers through multiple marketing channels like organic search, paid search, email, social, affiliate, and display. Going beyond customer acquisition, MO participates in analyzing students' behavioral trends to enable better business outcomes. The team also monitors and assesses the industry landscape to generate actionable insights.
The Role: Associate – Marketing Automation
The ‘Associate – Marketing Automation’ would need to have at least 1-2 years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for building promotional, acquisition and transactional email templates, enabling personalization in templates, and executing email campaign workflows and journeys in Adobe Campaign. You will use tools including Adobe Campaign Classic, Dreamweaver, Email on acid, Adobe analytics, DOMO, etc. to perform job functions and track success
- Build, test and execute email templates using HTML/CSS code
- Troubleshoot & QA HTML/CSS email templates
- Build, test and execute email campaign workflows
- Creation and mapping of transactional templates
- Offer creation and targeting personalized offers to users
- QA and approve all email campaigns to ensure creative content, links, and copy are all correct
- Track and monitor campaign results and report status
- Build new processes and update the existing ones
- Partner with stakeholders to gather data, business, and technical requirements
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing
- Experience working with an email service provider (preferably Adobe Campaign, Marketo and Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with email template building
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze campaign performance
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills, possessing an innovative, solutions-oriented mindset required
- Excellent documentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- A self-starter with a great work ethic who loves testing and has strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Confidence in project management and presentation skills
- Exposure to an Agile environment/ JIRA is a plus
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): https://www.thinkful.com/about/#careers
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
❝Join our cause as we revolutionize the way students study online. Be a part of Chegg® to make a difference in students’ lives.❞