Office Manager, Fulfillment Centers
About the Office Manager position
Forget everything you know about restaurant supply chain because we’re building something different! We are revolutionizing the industry and need an experienced Office Manager to oversee our Pleasanton and Los Angeles Fulfillment Centers. You will work closely with the Warehouse Manager and HR team to ensure that the office needs are met and employees have a clean, well-stocked, vibrant work environment. Additionally, you will provide administrative support to our Head of Logistics. You are a reliable, creative, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for helping restaurants and small businesses succeed!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure our office are clean, organized, and that we have a positive workspace for our employees.
- Order food and office supplies for Pleasanton, Los Angeles, and Dallas locations
- Set up workspaces for new employees
- Be the first point of contact for office visitors and candidate interviews
- General clerical duties (manage mail, shipping, filing, etc.)
- Prepare executive and management summary reports for warehouse performance
- Event planning for office social functions
- Other tasks as needed
- BA/BS Preferred
- Experience managing an office for 20+ people
- Experience managing office vendors (movers, food/beverage supplies, janitorial staff)
- Flexibility when dealing with employees and competing requests
- Prior experience working with A/V equipment and conferencing systems, a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills working with customers, vendors, and employees
- Computer savvy with experience working with Microsoft or Google office suite products
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance and commuter benefits
- The opportunity to be part of something BIG!
Cheetah does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Cheetah is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.