As a Recruiter, you will be working alongside our HR team to build our talent pipeline and attract high-quality candidates to the company. Having the ability to adapt, to think on your toes and a strong ‘“self-starter” attitude will place you right into our focal point! Our ideal candidate will have experience executing a full-cycle recruiting strategy in a warehouse or other operational environment. You are motivated, organized, tenacious and you have a sincere passion for helping restaurants and other small businesses succeed!
What you will be doing:
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process for both corporate and operations staff
- Meeting strict deadlines by reaching out to applications via phone, email, and text
- Improving churn by hiring qualified candidates.
- Communicating with managers to understand hiring needs.
- Utilizing multiple ATS systems including Jobvite and Freshteam to ensure proper hiring workflow
- Sourcing candidates through various channels such as Indeed, Craiglist and LinkedIn to identify qualified candidates for our Warehouse roles
- Adhering to recruiting metrics and KPIs as defined by the Director of HR
- Other tasks as needed
- Scrappy, resourceful, self-starter that is at their best when working with a team of talented felines
- Proven success in recruiting hourly and salaried employees and building a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication. You are creative, professional, and persuasive all rolled into one.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexibility and patient when dealing with candidates or completing tasks
- Can-do attitude
- Organized, disciplined and resourceful
- Grit - you have a winning, can-do attitude
- College degree (BA or BS) preferred.
This could be a temp-to-hire role for the right person!