Recruiter - Operations / Warehouse
Restaurants and small businesses account for hundreds of billions of dollars in annual purchasing, most of it happening offline. From the humblest NYC slice and cup of joe to museum-quality lattes (and, yes, avocado toast), each order represents a long paper trail and series of truck deliveries.
Operating smack in the middle of supply and demand, Cheetah is the leading e-commerce solution for Small-Medium Business supplies, a $1T market in the US alone. Cheetah has introduced unprecedented transparency in pricing and inventory to the SMB marketplace. Customers are no longer beholden to expensive sales reps who lure them in with introductory pricing, only to slowly ratchet them up onto a precarious treadmill of balancing payments and cash flows. Cheetah allows the people who form the backbone of local economies to focus on what they love doing: cook great food and provide excellent service. From the convenience of their phones, business owners can now order whatever they need, discover new, rare or seasonal specialty products, and prioritize their customers.
Recruiting for Cheetah:
As a Cheetah Recruiter, you will be working alongside our HR team to build our talent pipeline and attract high-quality candidates to the company. Having the ability to adapt, to think on your toes and a strong ‘“self-starter” attitude will place you right into our focal point! Our ideal candidate will have experience executing a full-cycle recruiting strategy in a warehouse or other operational environment. You are motivated, organized, tenacious and you have a sincere passion for helping restaurants and other small businesses succeed!
What you will be doing:
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process for our Warehouse Operations Staff
- Meeting strict deadlines by reaching out to applicants via phone, email, and text
- Improving churn by hiring qualified candidates.
- Communicating with Operations Managers on a day to day basis to understand hiring needs.
- Utilizing multiple ATS systems including Jobvite and Freshteam to ensure proper hiring workflow
- Sourcing candidates through various channels such as Indeed, Craiglist and LinkedIn to identify qualified candidates for our Warehouse roles
- Adhering to recruiting metrics and KPIs as defined by the Director of HR
- Other tasks as needed
- Scrappy, resourceful, self-starter that is at their best when working with a team of talented felines
- Proven success in recruiting hourly employees and building a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication. You are creative, professional, and persuasive all rolled into one.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexibility and patient when dealing with candidates or completing tasks
- Can do attitude
- Organized, disciplined and resourceful
- Grit - you have a winning, can-do attitude
- College degree (BA or BS) preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fun work environment with a fully-stocked kitchen and snack area
- Unlimited paid time off
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Tons of career growth potential