SHIFTS ARE FROM 1:00 AM - 11:30 AM. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THESE HOURS, NO EXCEPTIONS. POSITIONS TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
$500 WINTER BONUS WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL EMPLOYEES AT THE END OF FEBRUARY WHO STARTED BEFORE DECEMBER 15.
These positions will work in any variety of warehousing functions. Positions may include loading, receiving, order fulfillment, order preparation, and basic inventory functions:
General Warehouse Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing customer orders for shipment.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and repacking for shipments.
- Ability to operate necessary technology including radio frequency scanners, computers, etc. as required.
- Loading and unloading product from trucks or containers.
- Breaking down, separating, and receiving incoming shipments.
- Moving products to storage areas with proper equipment and expertly stacking and storing the merchandise.
- Picking orders for shipment and assembling various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Ability to work in a cold storage warehouse environment with -5 degrees to 55 degrees temperature for long periods of time is required.
- Having the ability to be able to work overtime as required
- HS Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs, push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Mobility necessary to work all levels of the building
- Have the ability to stand 100% of working shift if required by job responsibilities
- Ability to control moving equipment at all times
- 6 months of previous warehouse experience
- Demonstrated attendance reliability
- Experience with powered industrial trucks, such as a forklift or pallet truck
- Operation of (RF) handheld scanner
- Strong number recognition and correlation
- Basic computer skills
This job description reflects the current assignment of essential functions and is not
meant to be all-inclusive. Duties and responsibilities may be assigned or reassigned to
this job at any time and may be modified to reasonably accommodate an individual
with a disability or for other reasons.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour