Registered Nurse (Health Care Coordinator)
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation, and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are searching for Registered Nurses to serve in the role of Health Care Coordinators.
RN Health Care Coordinators work at assigned Residential Programs with a consistent caseload. Based on acuity and the needs of the people we support, the RN may be assigned 1-2 programs. We have openings in Latham, Brunswick, West Sand Lake, Troy, Guilderland, Albany, and Schenectady to name a few.
The RNs play an integral role in the healthcare coordination and oversight of the people we support by promoting health and individual based care planning. The RN provides training, education, and guidance to residential direct support professionals.
The Residential RN has an autonomous role and a flexible schedule. Please apply and learn more about this rewarding position.
- Contribute to the mission by assessing health care needs and providing support and treatment to the people we serve.
- Follow the philosophy of assigned Nursing Department and implement policies and procedures as they pertain to the delivery of nursing services.
- Must regularly collaborate with team members, caregivers, or other professionals to ensure individual’s health care needs are met.
- Must have current New York State License as a Registered Nurse
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.