Licensed Clinical Social Worker - $6,000 Sign On Bonus
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are searching for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our dynamic inter-disciplinary team.
We are currently offering a $6,000 sign on bonus for LCSW's joining our team! *See below for details.
This position is Monday through Friday during day time hours and based out of our Center Health Clinic - located at 314 S Manning Blvd Albany, NY 12208. As an LCSW, you will report directory to the Director of Clinical Services. You will be part of our Center Health Clinic, which is an integrated health care practice. We are known for our quality of care for individuals with disabilities, which is at the heart of our mission. We are pleased to offer this same personalized, expert care to the entire community, including both primary care as well as a number of specialty services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide individual counseling/psychotherapy in a hybrid telehealth and in-person environment
- Develop and provide afternoon and evening therapeutic groups, or family counseling/psychotherapy in a hybrid telehealth and in-person environment
- Consult and collaborate with other providers and support staff in the practice for continuity of care
- Advocate for and develop plans to improve peoples’ well-being
- Respond to clients in crisis situations
- LCSW Required- R preferred
- Experience in Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities preferred
- Experience in group leadership/facilitation
*Sign on bonus: Eligible for new hires in a full time status (minimum of 30 hours per week). Rehires are not eligible for sign on bonus. Must be in good standing and an active employee at time of payout. Bonus to be paid out incrementally.
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.