RN Practice Manager Primary Care
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere
We are searching for a RN Practice Manager in Primary Care to join our practice. The successful candidate will be working at the Center Health Care in Albany, New York. We are known for our quality of care for individuals with disabilities, which is at the heart of our mission. Now, we are pleased to offer this same personalized, expert care to the entire community, including both primary care as well as a number of specialty services.
The RN Practice Manager, Primary Care contributes to the mission of the Center, Center Health Care, and programs by working collaboratively with directors and team members to ensure quality, state-of-the-art, effective services to all people we support and their families. Responsible for the overall management and coordination of Primary Care ensuring regulatory compliance and high quality patient care.
As of August 2021 the Center is proud to announce a new highly competitive pay rate for our RN Practice Manager position!
- Oversees support staff and providers including interviews, orientation and training, supervising, performance appraisals, hiring, and separations in collaboration with the Senior Director of Practice Operations
- Collaborates with the Senior Director of Practice Operations for adequate and appropriate staffing to ensure recommended and prescribed care is provided in a timely manner. Recommends FTE required for meeting practice needs. Initiates staff requisitions to be submitted for approval
- Monitors all training including general and divisional & practice/department orientation and ensure compliance with all mandatory trainings
- Oversees and coordinates day-to-day staffing levels by approving time of requests and adjusting changes in daily staff assignments due to patient appointment needs. Ensures the accuracy of attendance/payroll information for staff
- Acts as a liaison with primary care staff and the Senior Director of Practice Operations to ensure medical staff supervision and practice issues are discussed and resolved
- Coordinates Electronic Medical Records (EMR) training for new employees
- NYS RN License
- At least 1 year of related experience, specifically in: Primary Care
- Great communication skills
- Specialized training, license, certification and skills
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.