Administrator of Res Services
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 75 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are searching for an Administrator of Residential Services (Covering multiple sites in the Capital Region) to join our agency.
- Management position responsible for the planning, development and operation of all supports and services required by the staff and the individuals we support in a group or program within the Residence Division
- This is the key leadership position in the supervision of the program planning team
- Supports the mission and goals of the agency by supervising a program(s) and functions, which include the oversight of regulatory compliance, consumer satisfaction and the development and adherence to operating and capital budgets
- Must have QIDP and Bachelor’s degree in any related human service field
- At least 3 years of related experience with DD population
- At least 3 years of supervisory/management experience
- Must be 18 years old to apply for this position
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.