The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
We are searching for Clinical Assistants to join our agency. This position is based out of our programs in: Albany (New Program- Russell Road), Latham, and Watervliet.Responsibilities:
- Assisting, providing and promoting independence in the daily treatment, care and services of the people we support.
- Serve as members of the individuals’ planning, implementation and interdisciplinary teams.
- Assisting in the implementation of individualized residential habilitation services
- Respect the individuals’ personal choice, lifestyles and his/her dignity to take informed risks.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of work experience with Developmental Disabilities required
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply for this position
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must have a valid NYS driver’s license in good standing
- OMRDD Medication Administration Certification, First Aid/CPR Certification and SCIP-R Certification must be completed within the first three months of employment (in addition to other program specific training required during first six months of employment)
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.