The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 80 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are searching for an Physical Therapists to join our agency.
As a Physical Therapist, you will work with our programs in the Capital Region area. This position collaborates with physicians, families and/or interdisciplinary teams to evaluate functional strengths and needs in order to establish individualized, meaningful and appropriate therapy for the individuals we support.
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- NYS State Licensure, active and in good standing
- Experience is helpful, but we will consider new graduates for this position
- Ability to work with a team to collaborate and care for the whole person
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively use an electronic medical record (EMR)
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.