Day Program Counselor
*We are proud to announce our newly enhanced rates for Day Program Counselors!*
Looking to make a difference? We are searching for Direct Support Professionals to join our Day Services Team. Together, we empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities through meaningful and engaging opportunities and activities both onsite and in the community.
Bowling, cooking, dance, crafts, volunteering, games, music, photography, exercising, shopping, and exploring the community are just some of what we do. Come share your interests and passions to provide new and enriching experiences.
We have opportunities located throughout the Capital Region area and offer flexible day time hours – no weekends or overnights!
- Support and encourage independence in all aspects of daily life.
- Collaborate with your team to plan, create and assist with activities and opportunities to meet the needs and interests of the people you support.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- NYS Driver's License in good standing (some sites require this)
- Must be at least 18 years old and be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.