Program Manager - Residential Services
The Center for Disability Services offers hope, innovation and achievement to the people we support.
For 80 years, we have been one of upstate New York’s largest providers of programs and services for individuals who have disabilities. Many of the innovative programs and vital services that we offer are not available elsewhere.
We are searching for a Program Manager to join our agency for various locations in the Capital Area.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
- Program Managers supervise a residence program and its functions, which include overseeing regulatory compliance, ensuring satisfaction of the individuals we support, communicating with families, keeping a positive community image, and adhering to program budgets.
- They are responsible for the operational and supervisory needs of the staff and individuals of a program 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Serve as the primary supervisor of all Direct Care Staff assigned to their program and ensure that performance appraisals, adequate staffing ratios, and services are delivered to the individuals with quality and excellence.
- Ensure that the program and related areas are operating well to meet the needs of individuals served.
- Responsible for maintaining personal allowances and other consumer finance records, and they ensure that the program and people we support have their needs, wants, and services provided in the highest quality and manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License in good standing
- Minimum of one year of related experience in Human Services required, one year of supervisory experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
At The Center for Disability Services, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and the people we support. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any protected class of job applicant or employee in our employment practices.